Vectra & Tenable
Vectra is a Tenable MSSP partner. Vectra’s consulting team has been working with Tenable to identify risks, remove vulnerabilities, and help achieve compliance, for many years.
How Vectra Can Help You With Tenable.io?
Vectra’s Vulnerability Management gives you complete visibility into the assets and vulnerabilities in your organisation.
Managed in the cloud and powered by Nessus technology, Tenable.io provides the industry’s most comprehensive vulnerability coverage with the ability to predict which security issues to remediate first. It’s your complete end-to-end vulnerability management solution.
Key Benefits of Tenable.io
- Continuous Visibility – Continuously track known and unknown assets and their vulnerabilities. Identify threats and unexpected network changes before they turn into breaches.
- Boost Productivity – Take advantage of the SaaS-based solution to run your initial assessments in less than 5 minutes without the IT hardware or maintenance burden
- Prioritise Vulnerabilities – Combine vulnerability data, threat intelligence, and data science to understand risk scores easily and quickly identify the highest business risk.
- Automate Processes – Leverage a fully documented API and pre-built integrations to import third-party data, automate scans, and share data with your IT systems.
- Maximise ROI – Eliminate double – or triple-counting of assets that have multiple IP addresses with the industry’s first asset-based licensing model.
Secure Your AWS Assets
Say goodbye to network scanners and agents for the cloud. Frictionless Assessment in Tenable.io uses cloud-native tools to deliver continuous and near real-time visibility into your AWS exposures.
No scanners or agents to deploy. No scan schedules to configure. No software or credentials to manage. No more blind spots.
Setup takes seconds with actionable results in minutes. It’s completely frictionless.