ISO 27001 Audit
To maintain compliance with ISO 27001, you need to conduct regular internal audits of your environment.
Vectra’s lead ISO 27001 auditors will check that your ISMS still meets the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
Regular audits enable you to continually be up to date with the standard, as well as improve in any areas.
ISO 27001 Compliance
The ISO 27001 standard is designed to function as a framework for your organisations ISMS (Information Security Management System) This includes, people, policies, processes, and how these components use and share data between them.
ISO 27001 certification is typically a multi-year process that requires significant involvement from both internal and external stakeholders. Rest assured, your Vectra Security Consultant can assist you in navigating these processes, and ensure you achieve compliance.
Achieving ISO 27001 compliance for your organisation is a sign that you are more secure, have a high level of cyber security, and take it seriously.
How Vectra can help you with ISO 27001
Vectra can conduct thorough ISO 27001 Audits & Assessments. We can assist you by conducting the following;
- Prepare – Provide you with information about ISO27001
- Establish Scope – Identify objectives and methodology
- Establish Management Framework – The set of processes your organisation needs in order to meet ISO 27001
- Conduct a risk assessment – Vectra can assist in establishing the baseline security criteria, and conducting the risk assessment
- Implement Controls – Once the relevant risks have been identified, your organization needs to decide whether to treat, tolerate, terminate, or transfer the risks
- Provide Training – We can provide staff training to raise awareness about information security.
- Review & Update Documentation – Vectra will document and update ISMS processes, policies, and procedures.
- Measure, Monitor & Review – ISO 27001 supports a process of continual improvement
- Conduct Internal Audit – Vectra will conduct your initial and ongoing internal audits.
- Registration – Once we have conducted the assessment we will provide you with feedback, assist in making improvements, and follow up in preparation for any further audit or remediation work.