Why engage a Vectra IRAP Assessor?
Engaging an IRAP Assessor can be highly beneficial for organisations because they are independent experts in performing Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) assessments. IRAP assessors have been trained and accredited by the Australian government to provide expert advice on information security matters.
By engaging an IRAP Assessor, organisations can:
- Ensure compliance with government requirements: IRAP assessments are mandatory for government agencies and commercial organisations providing services to the Australian government.
- Obtain an independent and objective assessment: IRAP assessors provide an impartial and objective assessment of an organisation’s security posture, which can help identify potential security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Improve security posture: IRAP assessors can provide recommendations for improving an organization’s security posture, helping to enhance protection against cyber threats.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security standards: IRAP assessors are up-to-date with the latest security standards and guidelines, including those provided by the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
- Increase customer trust: By engaging an IRAP Assessor, organisations can demonstrate to their customers that they take information security seriously and have taken steps to ensure the security of their data.
Our IRAP Assessors are available to any organisation, including those outside the Australian government.
Why trust Vectra for your IRAP Services?
- Vectra Assessors conduct independent IRAP assessments up to the SECRET classification, as defined in the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Vectra has a proven track record of advising organizations on their risk posture, taking into account the latest control requirements outlined in the most recent ISM Version.
- Vectra Assessors provide continuous support to ensure alignment with the most recent ISM Version, assisting with ongoing improvements to your organization’s cyber security maturity, especially in the face of evolving threats.
- Our Assessors are well-informed about the latest updates and guidance from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC), keeping you up-to-date on the latest developments.
Vectra’s IRAP Assessors can assist you by helping you to understand and implement security controls and recommendations to protect your systems and data.
How can Vectra assist you with IRAP services?
We can provide IRAP assessment services based on:
- the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- the Information Security Manual (ISM), and
- other Australian Government security guidance and advice.
Our Assessors will:
- learn and understand your system architecture
- ensure that the required physical certification has been attained
- ensure that assessed security controls are implemented and operating effectively
- propose mitigation strategies for any security controls that are not as effective as planned, and
- enable the reviewer of the report to make an informed risk-based decision about the system’s suitability for their security needs and risk appetite.