About Active Defence Essentials
Vectra’s Active Defence Essentials service is nimble, responsive and customisable enabling us to protect all organisations with the same enterprise solution, regardless of whether their assets are on-premise, in the cloud, or in both, at an affordable price.
Active Defence Essentials is powered by a leading cloud-native, SaaS solution from Sumo Logic. Your organisation will benefit from a consistent and uniform protection service, which is constantly updated to detect the latest threats. Vectra processes and expertise will help you keep your environment safe and compliant while you focus on your business.
Delivered and consumed as a true SaaS. Sumo Logic data is stored in the AWS ap-southeast-2 (Sydney) region.
Gartner Research recently released their 2021 Magic Quadrant for Security Information Event Management (SIEM) report in which Sumo Logic has been named a Visionary.
- Sumo Logic Cloud Enterprise SIEM
- Log collection and retention
- Event analysis and correlation
- Event and offense triaging
- Real-time alerting
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Global threat intelligence feeds
- Daily service platform tuning
- Incident response
- External vendor APIs and integration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Management
- Monthly Executive Security Reporting
What Vectra Deliver
When you trust Vectra with your security operations management, you can expect to receive leading class cyber security services. Our platform and service, when combined with an experienced analyst team, supported and managed by highly skilled professionals include:
- Monitoring and response to advanced threats, using leading technologies and intelligence
- Providing responsive cyber security support to your organisation in a pragmatic way
- Scanning and management of system vulnerabilities, with actionable remediation advice
- Improve security posture, lower threat risks, and help remediate vulnerable systems
- Executive reporting for your security team, management and board executives
Active Defence Essentials Addresses
- Insider Threats
- User Behaviour
- Critical Data Protection
- Advanced and Persistent Threats
- Securing the Cloud
- Managing Risks and Vulnerabilities
- Incident Response