Vectra specialises in all aspects of PCI compliance including assessments, penetration testing and requirement validation for all types of businesses. We launched our payment card related security compliance services in 2004 through programs with Visa and MasterCard.
We then became the first Australian company to be certified as a QSA Company (QSAC) by the PCI Security Standards Council when it was formed in 2006. Since that time we’ve assisted thousands of organisations of all sizes in sectors including retail, financial services, insurance, transport, banking, credit unions, building societies, utilities, gaming and third party hosting and service providers.
What is PCI Compliance?
Every organisation that stores, processes or handles payment card data is required to be Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant. This standard was designed to increase cardholder data protection to dramatically reduce credit card fraud.
How does a business become compliant?
Compliance reporting for small merchants can be as simple as completing a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) while for larger merchants and third party service providers, annual assessments must be conducted by a QSA Company. If you have internet facing IP addresses you must conduct network vulnerability scanning utilising an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) certified by the PCI Security Standards Council.
How often does compliance need to be validated?
To meet merchant agreements and avoid penalties, acquiring banks will seek PCI DSS compliance reporting on an annual basis and in some cases, on a quarterly basis.
Vectra PCI DSS Compliance and PCI Audit Services:
- Gap Assessments
- SAQ Completion
- Network (ASV) Vulnerability Scanning
- Card Holder Data Discovery
- External and Internal Penetration Testing
- External and Internal Vulnerability Assessments
- Pre / post Assessment Guidance
- DYI / Internal Assessment Validation
- Third Party Assessment Validation
- Annual PCI DSS Assessments
- Remediation Solutions
- Managed Service (see our GRC Management)
- What tools are used?
- Does the service satisfy PCI DSS compliance requirements?
- Can testing be conducted remotely?
- Is this available as a managed service?
- How much does it cost?