Single-purpose SIEM software or log management tools provide valuable information, but often require expensive integration efforts to bring in log files from disparate sources such as asset management, vulnerability assessment, and IDS products. With Vectra Active Defence, SIEM is built-in with other essential security tools for complete security visibility that simplifies an accelerates threat detection, incident response, and compliance management.
SIEM with Vectra Corporation
Drastically simplify SIEM deployment and gain valuable insight into your environment with an all-in-one platform that includes all the essential security capabilities you need, managed from a single pane of glass, working together to provide the most complete view of your security posture.
- SIEM / event corelation
- Asset discovery and inventory
- Vulnerability assessment
- Intrusion detection
- NetFlow monitoring
- Actionable, relevant threat intelligence from Vectra’s threat research team
- Integrated global real-time view of emerging threats and bad actors from OTX, the world’s first truly open threat intelligence community that enables collaborative defence with actionable, community-powered threat intelligence
Detect the latest threats with weekly threat intelligence updates
Researching threats and maintaining your SIEM software, IDS, and vulnerability assessment tools for the latest threat detection isn’t trivial. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Vectra’s threat research team fuels your Active Defence with the latest threat intelligence, so you can focus on detecting and responding to the most critical issues in your network. Our engineers spend countless hours mapping out the different types of attacks, the latest threats, suspicious behaviour, vulnerabilities, and exploits they uncover across the entire threat landscape. They leverage the power of OTX, the world’s largest crowd-sourced repository of threat data to provide global insight into attack trends and bad actors.
Vectra delivers eight coordindated rulesets:
- Network IDS signatures
- Host-based IDS signatures
- Asset discovery signatures
- Vulnerability assessment signatures
- Correlation rules
- Reporting modules
- Dynamic incident response templates
- Newly supported data source plug-ins